20 lessons to learn from animals
You can learn lot of lessons from animals. You should learn 1 quality each from the lion and the crane, 4 from Cock, 5 from crow, 6 from dog and 3 from donkey.
Kautilya, Chankya and Vishngupta are three name of same person. Chankyas works were produced during the period 321 BC to 290 BC. Chankya was Chief minister of Chandra Gupta Maurya. He was sage statesman who helped establish first Indian empire.
Learn from Lion
1. One should learn from lion to undertake a task well- prepared, whether it is a big one or small.
Learn from Crane
1. Like a crane , the learned one should control his senses and knowing the aptness of time and place, accomplish all tasks.
4 things to learn from Cock
1. Getting up in time.
3. Finding food.
4. Sharing food
5 things to learn from Crow
1. Sex in secrecy.
2. Secret action.
3. Catch in time.
4. Unruffled behavior.
5. Distrust of every one.
6 things to learn from Dog
1. Desire for much.
2. Satisfaction with little.
3. Deep slumber (A natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended).
4. Quick awakening.
5. Devotion to master.
3 things to learn from Donkey
1. To carry the burden even though tired.
2. Not to mind heat or cold.
3. Trudge (walk heavily and firmly) ever satisfied.
The discerning one who practices these twenty virtues mentioned conquers all enemies and himself remains unconquerable.
1. Meditate alone.
2. Study always with one more person as company.
3. Learn music with two more persons.
4. Visit new places with three more persons with you.
5. Do farming with four more persons.
6. Go to war with thousands of people.
“Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next
five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends.”
“A man is great by deeds, not by birth.”
“God is not present in idols. Your feelings are your god. The soul is your temple.”
“The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind.
But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction.”
“As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it. You should fear only until it is in distance.”
“Never share your secrets with anybody. ! It will destroy you.”
“Learn from the mistakes of others… you can’t live long enough to make them all yourselves!!”
“A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and Honest people are screwed first.”
“Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous.”
” Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions – Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead.”
“The world’s biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman.”
“Once you start a working on something, don’t be afraid of failure and don’t abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.”
“Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness.”
“Books are as useful to a stupid person as a mirror is useful to a blind person.”
“Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.”